This top selling doTERRA essential oil has multiple benefits and uses. Its powerful crisp uplifting scent will help to brighten your day.
When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing citrus flavour boost. Lemon is often added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes.
When diffused, Lemon essential oil has a very uplifting and energising aroma – perfect when you’re looking for a bit of lightness, cheer and joy.
- add a few drops of Lemon to water for a citrus burst of flavour*
- add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish – simply add a few drops to a carrier oil (olive oil is fine) to clean, protect and shine wood finishes
- use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments
- Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals, try using on your stainless steel sinks and basins – it shines your sinks and taps and has a beautiful, uplifting aroma
- diffuse to create an uplifting environment
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying to your skin. Application on skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Plant part: lemon rinds (peel)
Extraction method: cold pressed / expression
Aromatic description: clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Main chemical components: limonene, b-pinene, y-terpinene
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.