Breathe in the refreshing and uplifting aromas of lemon oil, while also reaping some of the therapeutic wellness benefits of this antioxidant rich oil. The powerfully fresh and positive fragrance of lemon oil can help support your wellbeing, as well as stimulate blood flow and enhance your mental function. Traditionally, lemon essential oil has been used as an aromatherapy remedy to support many areas of health such as cognition, blood flow, digestive health and immune health.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Relieve symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
- Relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
- Help promote blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands and feet).
- Decrease symptoms of mild varicose veins.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Reduce occurrence of nausea & vomiting.
- Help enhance immune system function.
- Relieve symptoms of stress.
- Increase mental endurance/stamina.
- Promote mental alertness.
- Support healthy mood balance.
- Help relieve the severity of symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Help reduce warts.
How to use:
Inhalation: Add 8-12 drops in a vaporiser and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 8-12 drops into hot water and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 1-2 drops onto a tissue, hold near the nose and inhale.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying to your skin. Application on skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Always read the label and follow directions for use.
Plant part: lemon rinds (peel)
Extraction method: cold pressed / expression
Aromatic description: clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Main chemical components: limonene, b-pinene, y-terpinene
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils.