AUST L 370659
Tea tree or Melaleuca Essential Oil is best known for its purifying qualities, with an aroma that freshens the air.
The herbaceous and green aroma of tea tree comes with a raft of therapeutic benefits, with beneficial effects for respiratory health, skin health and wound care. Tea tree oil has fresh cleansing properties which makes it a versatile oil with many uses around the home and in health and wellness.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve symptoms of mild nail fungal infection.
- Promote immune system function.
- Relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- Clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Relieve symptoms of acne.
- Relieve symptoms of dandruff.
- Reduce itchy skin associated with mild eczema/dermatitis.
- Relieve symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Reduce symptoms of mild psoriasis.
- Decrease symptoms of athlete’s foot/tinea.
- Relieve warts.
- Support wound healing.
- Relieve symptoms of insect bite/sting.
How do you use it?
Inhalation: Add 8-12 drops in a vaporizer and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 8-12 drops into hot water and inhale slowly and deeply. Add 1-2 drops onto a tissue, hold near the nose and inhale. Use up to 3 times per day or as needed.
Not to be taken.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Plant part: Leaf
Extraction method: steam distillation
Aromatic description: herbaceous, green, leathery
Main chemical components: Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.