Applying this blend of essential oils to the soles of your feet, wrists and behind your ears in the morning is a great way to start the day. Breathe in deeply the warm, woody aroma of doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend to create a sense of calm and relaxation. Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile have been beautifully blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile can provide a sense of calmness, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
What does it do?
- promotes a whole body sense of relaxation
- provides a sense of calmness
- evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
- begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day
- Balance is a great oil blend to use during a hand massage
- apply to wrists or neck to provide a sense of balance
- diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment
Directions for use:
Diffuse: add 3-4 drops in your diffuser
Topical use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Already diluted with carrier oil however you can dilute further with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity, if desired.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, Osmanthus Flower
Aromatic description: airy, fresh, sweet, woody
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.