WHY ADAPTIVE? What does it do?
When stress and tension seem to be relentless, Adaptiv Tranquil Blend is THE solution. Use Adaptiv to help get comfortable with new surroundings or situations. When a big meeting is coming up, or for other important events, keep Adaptiv Tranquil Blend on hand. In preliminary studies, the scent of Lavender, a main ingredient of Adaptiv, has been found to contribute to an environment conducive to performing tasks requiring sustained attention.
Lavender, Magnolia, Neroli, and Sweetgum provide stress-relieving effects while Wild Orange and Spearmint energize and uplift. Copaiba and Rosemary soothe anxious feelings to round out the calming blend.
Whether you’re feeling fatigued or restless, indecisive or irritable, Adaptiv Tranquil Blend is part of the toolbox to help the body and mind to stay balanced. Use Adaptiv Calming Blend in combination with the Adaptiv capsules for synergistic results.
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salt bath by adding three to four drops to bath water.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for soothing massage.
- Diffuse the oil in a room diffuser to promote a centered and calm mindset.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Directions for use:
Diffuse: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
- diffuse at night to create a calming environment
- massage into bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep
- inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to soothe and calm the senses
- add 2-3 drops into a warm bath with Himalayan Salt or Epsom Salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience
- apply 2-3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace
Directions for use:
Diffuse: add 3-4 drops in your diffuser
Topical use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Wild Orange, Lavender, Copaiba, Spearmint, Magnolia, Rosemary, Neroli and Sweetgum essential oils in a Fractionated Coconut Oil base.
Aromatic description: sweet, citrusy, floral
There are 250 drops in each 15 ml bottle, which equates to 29 cents per drop. This is economical in our view, to help with stress relief!
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.