Super Selenite Tower Bundle - save > 10%
Selenite is a beautiful stone, a form of gypsum crystal. The name Selenite comes from the Greek word “Selene”, meaning moon (it refers to the crystal’s pearl-like appearance that reflects a soft, moon-like glow). Before the use of glass, Selenite was often used in windows, and may still exist in some buildings today, e.g. the Basilica of Santa Sabina at the Aventine, Rome.
Shaped in the form of a mountain, our beautiful Selenite Crystal Towers come from ancient sea beds in Morocco.
You receive a small, medium and large sized tower (sizes are approx 10 cm, 16 cm and 20 - 25 cm high) - they're such a beautiful, calming, crystal, and ideal to have:
- at your desk,
- in a reading corner,
- side table or bedside table,
- meditation space,
"Selenite is a calm stone that instills deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. Telepathy is enhanced by each person holding a piece of pure-vibration Selenite. The purest translucent white Selenite has an ethereal quality and is said to inhabit the place between light and matter. An ancient stone, it is nevertheless one of the most powerful crystals for the new vibration on earth."*
- Selenite is a very soft crystal that can be scratched easily with a fingernail.
- It will also dissolve in water so ensure it is kept away from water.
- Small pieces of selenite may flake off so be careful when rubbing fingers over it as tiny pieces may splinter.
- Towers are not hollowed out for a cord and globe - they're gorgeous as they are!
Our prices are exclusive of gst and shipping.
*The Crystal Bible, Judy Hall, page 259