Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits. In ancient times the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities, which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities.
Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the “must-have” oil to have on hand at all times.
- add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding and / or bottoms of feet at bedtime
- diffuse to promote relaxation and a peaceful sleep
- add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and back of your neck
- keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations
- freshen your cupboards, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a glass spray bottle
- take internally to reduce anxious feelings (1 or 2 drops in 200 ml water)*
- use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts
Lavandula angustifolia (flower)
15 ml (approx 250 drops)
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on our Pure, Therapeutic / Food Grade Essential Oils.
If you’re interested in more essential oils and essential oil blends, go here: https://www.mydoterra.com/rocksaltlamps/#/
For cleaning tips and tricks – go here: https://www.mydoterra.com/rocksaltlamps/#/diy.