Selenite is a beautiful stone, a form of gypsum crystal. The name Selenite comes from the Greek word “Selene”, meaning moon (it refers to the crystal’s pearl-like appearance that reflects a soft, moon-like glow). Before the use of glass, Selenite was often used in windows, and may still exist in some buildings today, e.g. the Basilica of Santa Sabina at the Aventine, Rome.
Shaped in the form of a mountain or tower our beautiful Selenite Crystal Lamps come from ancient sea beds in Morocco.
Selenite is a stone of mental clarity, truth, honesty and focus. It’s the perfect addition to your desk or study area, as it’s known to help with problem solving and improve concentration. Selenite is also a stone of powerful intuition and psychic awareness and isknown to remove energy blocks.
Our Selenite Lamps come with an Australian Approved 240V cord and 7 watt, 240V clear incandescent globe.
Further coloured globes, and LED globes can be ordered here.
- approx 25cm high Selenite Tower Lamp
- weight approx 2.5 kg
- Selenite is a very soft crystal that can be scratched easily with a fingernail.
- It will also dissolve in water so ensure it is kept away from water.
- Small pieces of selenite may flake off so be careful when rubbing fingers over it as tiny pieces may splinter.
- Wash hands after handling this natural product