Organically Grown White Sage
Smudging is used to purify our aura, the energy in our home, workspace, healing room, etc, and is particularly useful to clear any negative energy when moving into a new space.
White sage is believed to have great spiritual, emotional and cleansing properties, and many people still use it with this intention. In fact, many people make smudging a weekly practice. Our White Sage is sourced from sustainable farms in California, and is organically grown.
How do you use it:
- Light the smudge stick at the tip of the leaves, preferably with a match, but you can use whatever is available (eg lighter, gas stove).
- When the smudge stick is alight, place it in a heatproof bowl and gently roll it to extinguish the flame (don’t blow on it).
- With the smoke that flows, gently smudge yourself first (with your free hand or with a feather), while always focussing on positive thoughts.
- Slowly move among rooms, gently fanning the smudge stick with your hand or with a feather.
- When finished, gently douse the ‘smoke’ (making sure it is definitely extinguished).
- Store in dry place for future use.
Comes with instructions.
Size: approx. 18 cm long, 4.5 cm wide
- use under adult supervision
- always use care when smudging (as you’re dealing with flame then embers)
- keep away from flammable materials
- make sure it’s completely extinguished before leaving unattended.