It’s no wonder that On Guard is one of doTERRA’s best selling brands. It has incredibly powerful ingredients and can be used in so many applications. Being a ‘Protective Blend’, it’s a particularly supportive combination of pure essential oils for these cooler months in Australia, and when seasonal threats are upon us.
Wild Orange, which has 80-97% limonene and is known to support healthy immune function*
Clove Bud consisting of 63-95% Eugenol – it has powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health*
Cinnamon Leaf & Cinnamon Bark which has 45-80% cinnamaldehyde – it’s known to support healthy metabolic function and maintain a healthy immune system*
Eucalyptus Leaf (from Australia) containing 55-85% eucalyptol, and is supportive of the nervous and respiratory systems*
Rosemary which, like Eucalyptus, contains 55-85% eucalyptol, and is supportive of the nervous and respiratory systems*
It can be used in soooo many ways ….
- Food flavouring:. dilute 1 drop in 120ml of water (warm or cold) and drink; soak sliced apples in water and add a drop or two in the water for a hearty snack (directions on the bottle are for food flavouring)
- Diffuse – add 3-4 drops in your diffuser or inhale directly from your hands (breathe in and enjoy these amazing essential oils)
- Apply topically – apply to the soles of your feet for support (add carrier oil to minimise sensitivity)
- Hand sanitiser – add 8-10 drops to a 10 ml spray bottle (fill with water) and carry in your handbag (use within 2-3 weeks as there’s no preservative). If you don’t want to make your own hand sanitiser, you may like to use doTERRA’s On Guard Hand Sanitizing Mist, as it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Bench and surface cleaner – for a non toxic, inexpensive bench and surface cleaner, simply add 30 drops of On Guard to 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 1 3/4 cups of water (or use that ratio if you have a smaller spray bottle) – remember, if there is no preservative in there – use within 2-3 weeks.
As with any product – be mindful that there may be possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Aromatic description: warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
*doTERRA ebook – Essential Oil Chemistry
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and the above statements haven’t been approved by the TGA.
All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.