If you’re after a more restful sleep and relaxed environment, Lavender Peace may help you achieve that aim.
- promotes a calm, relaxed environment (use to promote a restful sleep)
- soothing to the senses, calming to the emotions
- unwind with the lulling aroma of serenity, promoting emotional ease
Lavender Peace has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful respose. doTERRA Lavender Peace combines essential oils renowned for their ability to soothe the senses and calm emotions. It is the perfect blend to use aromatically before a peaceful night’s sleep. Apply 1-2 drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to promote a relaxed feeling while keeping up with the fast pace of life. Diffuse at night to promote a calming environment for children before bed. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood and Vetiver essential oils gives Lavender Peace a grounding aroma to balance the emotions and soothe the senses. Lavender Peace creates a relaxing environment.
- diffuse at night to create a calming environment
- massage into bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep
- inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to soothe and calm the senses
- add 2-3 drops into a warm bath with Himalayan Salt or Epsom Salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience
- apply 2-3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace
Directions for use:
Diffuse: add 3-4 drops in your diffuser
Topical use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood
Aromatic description: warm, floral, herbal
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.