This starter pack contains 5 ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon & Peppermint – all pure, tested and potent essential oils. And they have sooooooo many everyday uses.
- add a drop or two of Lemon essential oil to water for a citrus burst of flavour*
- add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon essential oil also makes a great furniture polish – simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect and shine wood finishes
- use a cloth soaked in Lemon essential oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments
- Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals, put a few drops on a damp cloth and clean your stainless steel sinks or basins
- diffuse to create an uplifting environment
- add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime
- use to soothe skin (keep in your handbag)
- combine Lavender essential oil and water in a spray bottle and freshen your pillows and sheets, linen cupboard, mattress, car or the air (shake before each use)
- use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts*
- use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse
- add a drop to your favourite smoothie receipt for a refreshing twist*
- place one drop in the palm of your hand with one drop of Wild Orange and one drop of Frankincense and inhale for a midday pick me up (or at any time for a pick me up)
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product (or wear a sunscreen – Lemon essential oil).
We’re not doctors or health practitioners, merely people who love to live a natural lifestyle, so we’re not attempting in any way to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All essential oils are not equal, the information and uses we provide are based on doTERRA’s Pure, Tested Essential Oils. Always read the bottle re directions for use and note cautions above.