Copaiba Softgels contain Copaiba essential oil, which is produced from the resin of Brazilian Copaifera Lansdorfii.
Copaiba oil has traditionally been used in Western Herbal medicine to support general health & wellbeing, urinary tract health and to relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis.
It is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to clear respiratory tract mucous and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Reduce or relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- Relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis
- Support urinary tract health
- Maintain/support waste elimination via the mucous membranes
Vegetarian soft gels
Directions for use:
- Adults – take 2 capsules daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if inner foil is missing or broken.
- Store below 25°C.
Ingredients: Copaiba Oil 135 mg
Cautions: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare professional.
Aust L 319903